Saturday 11 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty Three

It is a very soggy dog day. It is raining. Everything is all too slippy. We did not go for our nice walk. Zita might fall on the way too slippy sidewalks.

Craig did not go to breakfast today. Too slippy for him. He looked out the watching window with me and we had toasts.

I got in to trouble again. Squirrels in my garden. Trying to get the food for my friends the birds. 

Nasty squirrels. Jamie and I should find the giant owl we saw way long ago. Owls are scary. They eat squirrels. Ha. That is good.

I helped Zita chop up the ice in my side yard. Where I play throw the Red Ball. We can not play it now. It is too slippy. I slide into the gate. It is embarrassing. 

I got way too soggy and I was shaking. I could not stop. I do not know why. Zita brought me in the house. Craig got me my new warm fluffy towels. I am all nice and warm now. 

I got chicken treats. Dr. Smith gets the chicken treats for me. So my leg will not get sore. That is good. Dr. Smith is my friend.

Craig is in the den. He is still the nice French policeman. His new dog is still ok. That is good.

Emmet is downstairs on his comfy sofa. Reading all about a war nobody wanted. They had it anyway. That is sad. It was not Craig's father's sad war. It is another one. 

Craig said they had the war because nobody was a good listener. Oh dear. I will try to be a better listener.  I do not want to be in a war. It is known.

Zita went and got me soggy dog boots. So the awful salt will not hurt my feet. That is good. 

Everybody outside has umbrellas. That is not right. It is the cold winter. You do not have umbrellas in the winter. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment