Tuesday 7 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Thirty Nine

A way too cold day again. My legs want a nice long walk but my feet get too too cold. Zita and I only had little walks today. With my Scotsman's coat. And Zita's new beautiful warm coat.

This morning Niamh had a sliver in her finger. It got too big for a finger.  It was very sore. Zita's friend Dr. Susan fixed it. Zita had to drive Niamh to school. To her toe dancing. Niamh loves toe dancing. 

I thought I was in trouble last night. I had one of Zita new sheep shoes as a pillow. On my comfy bed. They could not find it. They looked all over. I did not know. No one asked me.  I had it. It was fine. I would not chew on it. It is not mine.

I only wanted a nice cosy smelly pillow. I like pillows. Everybody came and looked at me. I thought Craig might say Oh Dear. He did not. He said it was all ok. Craig knew I was confused. He said I was the best dog in the world. That is true. 

Sometimes I get confused about some things. Like when to bark at strange people at the door. It is hard being a dog. It is known.

Niamh is going to teach people how to dance. They are going to give her real money. She is a good dance teacher. 

She needs the money so in the summer she can go to way far away Ireland to visit all her cousins. And eat Irish desserts. 

Craig brought Emmet home from his university. It is too windy out. Emmet would sail away. They should get a leash for Emmet so the wind cannot fly him way far away. It is known.

I had two car rides today. I was a big help. 

I went to get Niamh tonight after her dance a lot class. In the gold big car. I did not see any wolves at all. Just windy snow. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment