Thursday 23 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Five

Still way too cold.  Craig threw my Red Ball anyway. That is good.

Only short walks when it is way too cold. It is known.

Uncle Bill came over and told funny stories to Emmet and Craig. It is nice to see Uncle Bill. He makes everybody laugh a lot. With old stories about being an old times policeman.

I had a too long walk with Jamie this afternoon. 

Jamie likes the way too cold. She is way way furry. I am not. Jamie's feet are all furry. Even the bottoms. My feet get too cold. I come in and have a nice warm bath for all my feet. Because of the awful salt.

Then I have my dinner. That is good. 

All our cars started. Zita says they are good cars. Cars do not like the way too cold either. I like car rides. But I bark too much. Oh well. 

Zita is going to her new university tonight. Until late. I will wait for her on my comfy bed. In the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment