Monday 27 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Nine

When Zita and I got up there was even more snow. All over everything. 

We got up early. Niamh had to be at her school very early. Today is the science tell me everything you know exam. Zita drove her.

We had to put all the too much snow away. I could only watch. I am not a good snow helper. Oh dear.

Craig took Emmet to his class all about the old war they started by mistake. 

Craig went and got Niamh from her school too. After her tell everything exam. Niamh was happy. That is good.

Zita is busy busy writing for Saint Paul. I helped. On my cosy duvet.

Craig was in the den after we had our peanut butter lunch. 

Craig is an English detective with a ghost. He does not have a castle. I do not know where the ghost lives. He does not have a nice dog. Just a nice sister. Who worries about him. I have some sisters. I do not know where they live. Oh well. 

I know where my cousin Mattie lives. Not so far away. On the other side of my very busy street. He is bigger than I am. 

I lost my Red Ball in the way too much snow again. I had to catch my green ball. Oh well. 

Niamh will find my Red Ball. She is a good finder. 

The snow machines are very noisy. And scary. Too many lights.

We are going for a nice walk before it gets all too dark. I will try to be a good listener today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment