Tuesday 31 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Thirty Two

Oh dear. Mr. Bill fell on the slippery ice. He broke his foot. He lives beside me. Maggie lives there too. He has to go the the hospital with the very nice doctors. Oh dear.

I went for a way long walk with my friend Jamie. It is way too cold. Jamie likes the cold more than I do. Oh well. 

It is Jamie's birthday today. I am older than Jamie. Ha. Jamie's feet are always warm. My feet get way too cold.

Zita says it is because I am a French dog. She says we should live in the south of France. Where it is never way too cold. In a castle. With lots of croissants for toasts in the morning.

Emmet and Niamh would like a castle.  I could chase all the ghosts. Castles always have ghosts Emmet says. 

Emmet told me it is the last day of the year again. We will have a new year tomorrow. I do not know why. I like this year. I do not know why we need new years. People are silly. They should find a nice year and keep it. It is known.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are going out for dinner and I will guard the house. I will make sure no one takes the old year too soon. What would we do without a year? 

We are having a little cheese party tomorrow. Just a little one. I am too tired for a big cheese party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment