Friday 31 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Sixty Three

We had a nice long walk. Zita said I was the perfect dog on our walk. That is true.

Niamh is going to a way big dance. Way down town. A famous dance. With her dance friends. They are going to a nice restaurant. Not a way too big hamburger restaurant. 

This afternoon Niamh got a new little computer. For her new school classes.  Not as small as the flat computers. Not so way too heavy like her old computer. It is silver. Craig's car is silver.

The television told Craig that there will be way too much snow again tomorrow. Oh dear.

Zita has gone out with her lady friends to not read a book. They are going to the nice lady's house who makes Emmet's favourite lemon squares at her very nice store. They have coffees at her store. It is on my way busy street.

I am going to guard Emmet and Craig. I will have a nice nap on my comfy duvet. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment