Wednesday 15 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty Seven

I am fine today. Zita told everybody how brave I was when the giant nasty dog tried to eat us. That is good. I got lots of hugs and treats. That is good.

I have a nice walk this morning. We did not go down the street where the nasty dog was. That is good. 

It is very messy out. I have to have a little bath when I come home from my walks. Oh well. I get treats.

It was a way early morning again. Everybody has to get up too early so they can have a nice car ride to school. I have to wait for my walk. And wait for Craig to come home from Emmet's university before we can have our toasts. Oh well.

I do not know why some dogs are nasty. Zita says it is the people's fault. I am not nasty at all. I am nice. Zita says so. Jamie is not nasty. Zorro is not nasty. Ollie is not nasty. Just scary. 

The dog with the white tail is nasty. He is possessed. I have not seen him for a long time. Maybe the lions got him. Ha.

Niamh is studying all about old things. Craig is helping her. Because he is old too. 

They put holes in Mr. Bill's foot. To fix it. Oh dear. Craig will visit him. Craig has lots of holes in him. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment