Wednesday 8 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty

I had a nice walk without the choke me to death collar. I was a very good listener.

It is a start way too early day. Niamh and Emmet have to go to school too early. Oh well.

Craig and Zita went to visit poor Mr. Bill in the hospital. His foot is still broken. That is not good. 

Zita brought him his food from Mr. Kettleman's store. That is the store where they have little bits for nice dogs. It is a nice store. Hospital food is not so nice. No Irish chicken in the hospital. Too bad for them. Ha.

Zita went to the make me beautiful store today. To get her hair made all nice. That is good. 

There is a big black dog who barks at me when we go for our walks. He is bigger than me. He is way skinny. Not so strong. Ha. When he goes by my house I bark at him. Until he goes away. He is a nasty dog. 

Craig had to go get Niamh from her dance a lot school. She has an upset tummy. She can only eat glasses of water.

She got on Zita and Craig's big bed. I got on too. To make her feel all better. That is what dogs are good at. Making people feel better. I like that job. It makes me happy.  That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment