Tuesday 14 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty Six

All the ice is still melting. I am a soggy dog again. Another bath. Oh well.

We watched a very loud movie last night. Zita and Niamh and Craig and I. It was too loud. When I was nice asleep it woke me up. Lots of times. It had space ships. No nice dogs. Oh well.

I had a long long walk with Jamie this morning. That is nice. Jamie was soggy too. We got home late.

Craig and I had toasts in the den. I do not know why. Just a den toasts day. Craig is a Scotsman again. With a sword and a boat. Oh well. Craig has no more Scotsman's fat cakes. He ate them all. Too bad for him.

When the toasts are all done I lick Craig's knees. He thinks I am friendly. I have to lick his knees. He wipes his hands on his knees. I have to clean him all up. 

Craig is too messy. Emmet is messy too. They are boys. Zita and Niamh and I are all ladies. We are very beautiful. Not all boys are messy. Just most. Niamh has messy room. Oh well.

We played throw the Red Ball in my side yard today. Zita and I chopped all the way too slippy ice up. We put it on the street where the big noisy machines will take it all away. That is good. My Red Ball is very bouncy when it not way too cold.

This afternoon a very big dog tried to bite Zita and me. It was bigger than me. Maybe it was a wolf. It looked like a wolf. Oh dear.

I stood between it and Zita. A silly man ran out and took it into his house. Zita yelled very loud at him. It was way scary. I was very brave. I did not hide. I was still scared. Zita was scared too she said.

We came home and had treats. Treats make you feel brave. When you have them with your family. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment