Friday 10 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty Two

Another too early day. Craig drove Emmet and Niamh to their schools. Very early. Too early. No toasts today. Oh well.

I got in trouble today. I was chewing on my bed. Zita said it was a silly thing for a smart dog like me to do. Oh dear.

We went on a nice long walk anyway.  That is good. 

Craig came home and we had lunch. I got the little chewy end pieces of our sandwich. That is good. It was a peanut butter sandwich. I like peanut butter. 

He got his hair all cut. He does not look like Jamie any more. Ha.

Zita went to lunch with her lady friends. I could not go. I had to stay here to guard Craig. Oh well.

I had to have a little bath. My feet got all full of the nasty salt. They put on the way slippy sidewalks. It does not work. They are still way too slippy. It is known.

It is going to rain tomorrow the television says. Soggy dog time again. Oh well.

Niamh told me her cousin from way far away Ireland might come and visit me. In the summer. When it is nice and not way too cold. People from way far away do not know about way too cold. They think they do. They do not. 

Zita took a picture of me. On my comfy duvet. Helping her write her very important essays. Craig said he will put the picture on my blog so everyone can see what a big help I am. That is good. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment