Monday 20 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Two.

It is cold out today. I went on a nice walk. Not so long. We tried my new snow boots. On my back feet. They did not work so very well. Zita said I am a little bit too big and a little bit too small. We will try again. Oh well.  I got treats anyeway. That is good.

I guarded the house until way late last night. No wolves. It is way too cold for lions. Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh stayed at the birthday party until all the good food was gone. Ha.

They sang the happy birthday song. Even Craig. He is not a good singer. I heard him. Ha.

I am a good singer. Niamh told me so. Too bad for Craig.

Niamh and Emmet are all sneezy. Niamh had to come home from the dance a lot school. There were cats at the birthday party. Cats make Emmet and Niamh all itchy. They have to have clean you all up baths. And wash all the cat off their clothes. And take pills. Ha.

Niamh had a nice long nap when she got home. Being all sneezy made her tired. Oh dear.

I am not like that. I do not make anybody all sneezy. I am not a silly cat. I am Miss Poppy Taylor. A perfect lady dog. It is known. 

Salty sidewalks again. Oh well. 

Zita has a newspaper meeting tonight. I will be in charge. No one will listen to me. Oh well.

I will have a nice nap on my cosy duvet. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment