Wednesday 22 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Fiour

It is our way too early day. Except for Craig who stayed in his comfy bed. Until late. I tried to dig the cosy duvet off but he would not get up. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. She did not talk about the too much barking. That is good.

Craig was up when we got home. We had our toasts. That is good. 

We did not throw my Red Ball today. Craig is afraid of the way way too cold. Oh well.

People are walking all around with their faces all covered up. I do not like this. I do not know who they are. They might be nasty people. Oh dear. They will not come in my house. I give them my very fierce dog bark. 

I stayed here and guarded the house. Craig and Zita went off to talk to a nice hospital lady about getting Craig a new way fast roll all around chair. That is good. His red roll all around chair is older than I am. It is not so fast any more. Ha.

Niamh is studying very hard for her tell everything about everything exams next week. Craig and Emmet looked at her all the old times questions. They said they were very hard questions. Oh dear. Silly schools. 

The silly rabbit came back. I bark at him. He does not care. Zita has to go out and scare him away. That is not right. That is my job. Oh dear. Oh dear.  



No comments:

Post a Comment