Thursday 16 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty Eight

I did not have my toasts with Craig this morning. Too bad for us.

Craig and Paul went to get my very big bags of food. Craig did not have time for his toasts. Only his coffee. Oh dear.

Craig and Paul got Niamh more beautiful pink baskets for her bedroom. At the store where they have breakfasts for nearly no money. That is nice. I can not go there. No dogs allowed. Oh well.

Zita and I had a nice walk. No nasty dogs. That is good.

Our papers came today. In the way big truck. With people I did not know. I barked at them. Craig said they were nice people. They were very slow. Not like the nice men I know. They are fast. Oh well. 

Tonight is our busy night. Emmet has his very interesting class at his university. After he is going out for chips with Sava and Chris. 

Niamh cannot teach at her dance a lot school tonight. It is full of food. Oh well.  Zita has to go to her new university too. To listen to an interesting person talking. No pictures. Just talking.

Niamh will make dinner. No peanut butter sandwiches. It is known. I like peanut butter. Oh well.

Niamh is still studying about all the old times. She has her tell everything you know exam tomorrow. 

I will guard them until Emmet and Zita come home. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment