Saturday 25 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Seven

Zita had to go to her new university very early this morning. We had a nice little walk in the soft new snow. It is not way too cold today. Only cold. And windy. Lots of windy snow in my eyes. Oh well. 

Niamh is studying lots and lots. All about science. She has a big test.

Emmet is studying all about old kings again. He has a little test. 

Craig is still a Scotsman with a sword. He is in jail. In a way far away country. Not way far away Ireland. Even farther. Oh dear.

Today is the pretend to be a Scotsman day. It is for the Scotsman who wrote all the nice poems. He wrote about dogs too. He was a nice man. It is known.

We do not have to eat sheeps tummies tonight. That is good. Craig will play bagpipe sounds instead. Oh well.

Niamh and Lindsey her dance friend are going out for dinner. To the store that sells the way too big hamburgers. And the too many chips. It is on my very busy street. 

It is not the Hintonburger store that Emmet goes to. It is another too big hamburger store. Too many hamburger stores. It is known. 

When I came in from our snowy walk Craig said I smelled like a wet dog. That is not vey nice. I am a wet dog. I do not say anything when he smells way too clean after his bath. It is hard being a dog. In this house. Ha 

The silly rabbit came to sit in my garden tonight.  In front of my watching window. I hate the silly rabbit. Niamh went out and threw a snowball at it. It ran away. Silly rabbit. 






No comments:

Post a Comment