Saturday 4 January 2014

Day five Hundred and Thirty Six

It is not so too cold today. The television was right. I did not have to wear my Scotsman's coat. We went for a long nice walk. That is good.

Niamh did not get up until way way late. Craig would not let me jump on top of her to get her out of bed. Oh well.

I was not a good listener today. Craig said Oh Dear to me. Twice. I do not like to hear those words. They make me feel sad inside.  I went and lay on my comfy bed in the kitchen until I felt all better. Oh well.

Craig went to see Mr. Bill in the hospital. He still has a broken foot. Oh oh.

Uncle Bill came over for Irish tea. And fat Scottish cakes. He is making a big dinner tomorrow. Uncle Bill likes to cook. That is good. They will not starve in Uncle Bill's house.

I had a nice walk tonight. 

Niamh has gone to go skating on the big all icy canal. I do not like the icy canal. Too slippy for me. I fall always down. It is not nice. It is known. 

Niamh has skates. Dog's do not have skates. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment