Sunday 26 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Eight

Way too cold again today. We only went for a very short walk this morning. 

Niamh found my Red Ball under the way too much snow. I thought the rabbit stole it. I hate that rabbit.

We threw my Red Ball. Not so much. Just a bit.

Zita is off at Mr. Saint Paul's university all day again. Oh dear. No sleep ins today. Oh well.

Craig had to make the croissants for the not quite lunch. He gave me the pointy ends. We watched the windy snow out my window. And the noisy push the snow off the sidewalks machine.

Emmet is making Irish chicken for dinner. Emmet is a good cook. Niamh is a good cook too. She makes toasted cheese sandwiches late at night. Ha. 

Emmet makes his favourite pasta in the middle of the night. And his Irish tea. I hear him. I do not get up from my cosy bed. He does not need help to make his pasta. It is known.

Craig makes very good peanut butter sandwiches. He always gives me the extra peanut butter.

Niamh was studying all about her science again today. Her big tell me everything exam is tomorrow morning. Oh dear.

She has her dance to loud music class tonight. 

When Zita comes home I will bring her my Blue Bone. I will try to remember No Jumping. It is had to remember when you are happy when your people come home from the dangerous outside. 

She likes to play with my Blue Bone. Me too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment