Tuesday 21 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Three

Another way too cold day. Zita and I drove Niamh to the noisy bus. Niamh did not want to be a icicle. 

We had a short walk in the way too cold.

The silly rabbit was on my patio again. I can see his marks in the snow. Silly rabbit. He should stay inside his rabbit house. 

I had to wait and wait and wait for our toasts today. Craig stayed in his big comfy bed. With all the pillows. Until nearly lunch time. Craig said he had a sore shoulder.  He just wanted to listen to all his music on his little little computer. Ha.

Zita and I went to the basement to wash all the clothes. People get very dirty. I have a little bath when I get dirty. People wait and wait and wait for their baths. Silly people. Uncle Bill has an outside bathtub. Even in the way too cold winter. Silly people. It is known.

I went for a car ride. To take Niamh to teach dance a lot. I barked way too much. And got in big trouble. Zita said no treats. Too much barking.  Oh dear. Oh dear.




No comments:

Post a Comment