Thursday 31 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Ninety Eight

An very early day. No snow in my side yard. I got to play throw the Red Ball a lot today. That is good. I did not slide into the gate. No ice anymore. That is good.

Emmet walked to his university today. It was not so cold. It is very windy. My ears flap in the wind. That is good. It feels like I am running very fast. But I am not.

Craig is going out for dinner with Paul and Robert. They will eat food that is bad for them. It is known.  He will have a sick tummy. Ha.

Niamh and her friends had the huge don't hurt your head cushions on the floor. They were upside down all the time. I watched. That was fun.  They laugh a lot. That is good.

Zita was at her university meeting again. Universities are busy places I think.  That is why they have to drink so much tea.

Craig drinks coffee. He drinks it very slowly. He should drink it faster. He would have more time to throw my Red Ball if he did.

It is going to be cold tomorrow so all the people can slide on the canal. Silly weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment