Wednesday 23 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Ninety

Zita and I went for only a short walk. Her hands were cold. My feet were cold too. I did not tell her.

I learned a trick. Craig taught me. If I bring my Red Ball in the house and leave it on my kitchen bed it will be bouncy when I take it out in the very cold. That is good.

It is so cold everyone got a ride to the schools today. I stayed home with Craig so he would not get into trouble. We had peanut butter.

Lorraine came and threw my Red Ball today. She was glad it was bouncy.

When Craig went to get Emmet at the university he left his chair outside.

It lost Craig. I did not like that. It is Craig's chair. It should be not be empty. When he came back it found him so it was all right.

Emmet says he and Craig and Uncle Bill are going to one of their loud movies tomorrow. They like loud movies. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment