Wednesday 2 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Sixty Nine

Zita says we should do something good for our new year. I will try not to eat too much cheese.

I still can not find any new years. It is still all covered in snow. Maybe the new year is under the snow. Oh well.


I went for a walk with Jamie and Zorro today. It was a nice walk.

We saw a giant owl. I pretended not to see it. So did Jamie and Zorro. Owls make scary noises. I like my ducks better.

We put out food for the little birds. They need help in winter. We can help. That is good.

The nasty squirrels try to steal their food.

Zita got a food machine for the birds. The squirrels can not use it. Ha. Silly squirrels. They fall off. Ha.

We have big black birds who do not like squirrels. When they come and sit on my trees the squirrels hide. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment