Sunday 13 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighty

It is too quiet here. No Niamh. Way too quiet.

Craig read me a story. It said people way long ago people invented cheese. It was the first food people invented. That is good. Dogs like cheese. That is why dogs liked people way long ago. It is known.

It is still not cold. Zita went out to push all the ice away. I was sent to the car to help. I bark to much Craig said. Oh well.

I worry if my people are outside and I am not there. There are dangerous things out there. Wolves and very big Owls. Or Bears Emmet says. Or the possessed dog. I should be outside. it is known.

They just do not understand. That is sad. Oh well.

Niamh will be home tonight. Very late Zita says. I will stay up and wait.

I like to go to bed early. Only me likes that. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment