Saturday 5 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Two

Saturdays are always quiet in the winter. Craig goes off for breakfast with all the old guys. Zita and I have a nice long walk. Niamh and Emmet sleep.

When we get home I have a nap on my duvet. It is warm. Zita makes more coffee. They are nice days.

Casey was visiting today. Casey is very big. His bark is even louder than mine.

The Black dog with the white tail walked down the other side of the street. He would not go on my corner. Ollie and Casey were sitting on my corner. They barked at him. He went away. Ha.

Emmet is writing an essay about some people telling other people what to do. All about when the old Queen owned all the world and painted it red. Red is a nice colour I think.

Her dogs will have a Red Ball. Not my Red Ball.

I lost my green ball. It bounced off my nose and over the fence. Oh well. I do not like the green ball as much as my Red Ball. It is known.

I went down the scary stairs and got on to Emmet's big bed. I was helping him with the essay. He was glad.

Emmet has his own fridge. There are no beans in it. Only ice tea. Oh well.

Niamh got her hair cut. It is not curly anymore. I have curly hair. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment