Thursday 17 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighty Four

I was in charge of the house this morning. We got up very early. Even Emmet. Everyone went off and left me in charge. I had a nice nap on my kitchen bed.

Then Craig and Zita and Emmet came home. That is good. Then the people came for my newspapers. I get anxious about that. Sometimes I do not recognize them and I get a bit excited. Oh well.

I went to help move the car. When I got out I thought about going to the park. Zita told me not to but I went to my corner instead. Not good listening Zita said. I did not get a treat for helping move the car. I will try harder. I like treats.

Niamh is at school until late late helping with the dance night. I am a good helper too. Sometimes I forget to listen though. Oh well.

It is cold again and my Red Ball was stuck in the ice. Craig had to get it out for me. That is good. I like my Red Ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment