Saturday 12 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Nine

I could not find Niamh this morning. She was not in her bed. I looked all over. I remembered. Niamh is far away with her dance friends. Craig laughed. I do not care. It is my job to know where all my people are. Ha.

Every morning I get up when Zita does. Then I go out side. Then I come in for my breakfast.

Then I find my green toy and I go and look in all the rooms to make sure everything is alright. It is best when I carry my green toy with me.

It is important I know what is going on in my house. It is my job.

Sometimes Zita comes with me. After that I go outside again to make sure the squirrels are gone then I come in and wait for Zita to finish her coffee so we can go on my walk.

It is good to know what is going to happen next. That makes me happy. Dogs like everything to be normal. It is known.

Emmet went to the Hinton Burger last night. He knows his way home from there so he will not get lost. That is good.

Craig and Zita had Indian food last night. Emmet says it is too spicy for us. He gave me a carrot treat. That is good.

Craig and Emmet and Uncle Bill are going to a movie next week. They go to loud movies.

Me and Zita and Auntie Louise like quiet movies. It is known.

The Black dog with the White tail came on my sidewalk tonight. He thought I would not see him. I did and scared him away. He is a nasty dog. I do not know why. He is possessed. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment