Tuesday 29 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Ninety Six

We had a nice walk. It is not so cold today.

We met the back dog with the white tail on the street. I was very brave and ignored him. Zita said I was the perfect lady. I jumped up and gave her a big kiss. Oh well. It was scary. I was very brave though.

Craig drove everyone to their schools today. Niamh had her big exam this morning. She has another one tomorrow. That is not nice. I told her so. Poor Niamh.

Zita has a big essay to do. She has a meeting all about it tonight at the university.

Emmet and Niamh and Craig are going to make their own dinner. Ha. I like peanut butter.

Uncle Bill has a new grand daughter. That is good. Her name is Matilda. She is not Australian Emmet said. Names confuse me sometimes.

Emmet and Niamh and Zita are Irish too. Craig is only Canadian.

Craig told me I am a Bouvier but I can be anything I want to be because I am a dog and can make up my own mind. That is true. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment