Friday 1 February 2013

Day One Hundred and Ninety Nine

Niamh says dogs always tell the truth.

The truth is I am not always brave. Sometimes things I do not understand scare me. The big green garbage can on wheels scare me a bit. The big orange machine that moves all the snow is scary. It is very loud. The basement stairs are very scary. The big owl was scary. Jamie and Zorro thought it was scary too.

Craig says it is not important. He says I am very brave when it matters. He says I take care of them all very well. He says they are safe with me around. That is true.

I am braver when I am inside my house. Craig says that is fine. It is my house. We are all braver at home he says.

I am not afraid of thunder or fireworks. That is good. Some dogs are. I am not.

I saw Jamie today. She likes the cold weather.  She has a very curly tail. I do not. I just have a little short tail. It wags well Zita says. That is true.

I had a very good walk tonight. Hardly any pulling. Zita and I were happy. I got treats for not pulling.

They are going to have Mr.Tony's pizza for dinner.

Niamh is having some of her Dance-All-The-Time friends sleep here tonight. They will be loud and laugh a lot. It is known.

They will eat ice cream late late at night. I will have to get up and make sure they are ok. It is my job. Oh well.

Emmet chased me last night. That makes me glad.  He tried to steal my blue bone. I got it back. Emmet picks me up so I can see far far into my park. Emmet and I are good friends. He gives me big hugs. I like that. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment