Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Six

Emmet had to get his flu shot today. I do not like shots. He said it did not hurt. That is good.

Lorraine was here today. She threw my Red Ball a lot. She is not as stubborn like Craig. He is very stubborn. I had to bring my Red Ball in the house before he would throw it again. Oh well.

Emmet did not sleep last night. When he came home he went back to bed. I was very quiet. I did not bark at all. Except for the snow machines on my street. I am a big help. That is what dog's do best. Be a big help.

Niamh is a dance helper tonight. That is good. She is a good helper. Just like me.

Craig had to get new tires. They are black and make funny noises. Silly Craig.

Niamh is going far away for her dance contest this week end.

Dogs can not go she said. Too many people. All dancing. Someone might step on my paw and then Niamh would have to hit them on the nose with her toe shoes. That would be sad.

She will have a good time. It is known.

Zita has to get up very early tomorrow. That is when university starts. That is silly. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment