Sunday 20 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighty Seven

They did homework all day. Not much time to play throw my Red Ball.

I went for a very long walk this morning. Jamie came along. That was nice. We did not see the very big owl. Maybe he was off chasing the squirrels Jamie said. That is good.

I had a nice nap.

Craig and Zita were out giving people our newspaper. I stayed here with Niamh. She is safe with me.

When we are alone she dances and plays her music loud. I just watch. I am good at watching. That is why I have a corner to watch.

Emmet is playing his Tell a Long Story game with his friends from all over and far away.

When he plays this game he does not come up for dinner. If he came up all his friends would get lost inside the game I bet.

He told me all about it. I did not understand. It is a very confusing game. Too many rules.

There are no dogs in that. That is why it is confusing. Dogs are not confusing. It is known.





No comments:

Post a Comment