Friday 18 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighty Five

It was so cold today that I only stayed our for a little while catching my Red Ball. 

When I came in I had ice all over my chin. Emmet said I would soon be a Poppysicle. I think he is funny.

Emmet and Zita drove to the university so they would not freeze into statues.

Next door Bill came over to talk with Craig. I had a nice nap.

Zita has to go and sell flowers at Niamh's dance night. It is too cold for flowers.

Craig and Emmet and Niamh are going to have Pizza. From Mr.Tony's pizza store. That is where they always get their Pizza. I do not get pizza. Oh well.

Nearly all our newspapers are gone. That is good. When they are all gone I do not have to guard them. It is a big job. There are lots and lots of newspapers.

The big scary Owl Jamie and Zorro and I saw is on the cover of our newspaper. It does not look so scary all folded up. That is good.

Craig tells me not to bark. He says there is nothing out there. Ha. He can not see. I can see much better. I am a dog and he is old. Ha. He should listen to me more. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment