Thursday 3 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy

They have upset my day. Zita had to take Niamh to get a shot early this morning. I did not get to go on my walk. Niamh hates shots. So do I.

When Zita came home I had to wait and wait for my walk. Craig gave me a little bit of peanut butter cookie when he drank his coffe. It was good.

When I went for my walk it was so cold my Red Ball was stuck in the snow and I could not get it out. I had ice on my nose. It was very cold. I like my coat. It is warm.

My fur is growing back. Soon I will be as furry as Jamie. I will be warm then.

Silly Niamh has gone visiting the forest with her friend Zoe. Craig made her wear socks and take two pairs of gloves and her hat. I hope it is a forest with no wolves.

Emmet has to get new shoes. Real shoes Zita says. Made of leather and warm. Those are real shoes she says. They went to the store to get them.

Emmet says the Pope has red silk shoes. They would not be warm. Zita would not buy them. That is good. No snow in Rome just pasta Craig says.



No comments:

Post a Comment