Sunday 27 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Ninety Four

A nice quiet day. Not so cold. I could sit down outside and not be too cold.

Jamie and I went for a very long walk. All around the pond. Under the bridge. Past the duck's pond. A long walk.

Jamie is a very polite dog. She hardly ever barks. Oh well.

Everyone here is studying or writing. Craig is reading his books. We threw the Red Ball many times today. That is good.

I helped Niamh with her studying. I am a big help she said.

Cara and Emily's mom helped Niamh to make an atomic bomb for her science exam.

I had a nice nap on my duvet.

Craig had croissants for lunch. I like croissants. I get the pointy ends. That is good.

Emmet said that kings dont let dogs sleep on their beds. Even if they had very big beds. That is why there are not lots of kings anymore. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment