Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighty Nine

A busy day. A very early day.

Zita drove Niamh to dentist. Craig drove Emmet to Dr. B.

Zita drove Niamh to school. Craig drove Emmet to his university. I stayed here to guard the house. My duvet is very warm.

It is not warm outside. It is very very cold. I do not like cold so much today. My Red Ball does not bounce so well when it is cold. That is sad. Red Balls are supposed to be bouncy. It is known.

We had lots of visitors today. Next door Bill came over with a book for Craig.

Uncle Bill came over with another funny book for Zita. About Ireland. Ireland must be a very funny place. Zita laughs and laughs when she reads the books. That is good.

They found out I could open the gate with my nose.  Zita was out moving the cars and I came out to help. She said I should not open the gate by myself. I might get lost. They would be sad she said. Oh well.

Paul came over. Craig and Paul moved the lock to way up high. Oh well.

The present man brought Emmet a new book all about the broken house war. He was glad. Emmet likes books. Especially books for his university. He gets lots of them. That is good. Emmet likes his university.

I bet I can still reach the new lock. It is known. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment