Monday 28 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Ninety Five.

We went for a nice walk. We met Jamie at the corner. That was good.

Niamh is studying all day. She has her big I have to Know Everything About Everything exam tomorrow.

It is snowing again. I have a very big hard red ball that does not bounce. When I jump on it the snow goes everywhere. Mostly on me Craig says. Craig thinks he is funny. Ha.

Zita is writing more essays.
 
Niamh and I went to the garden. I got covered in snow. That is good.

The present man came today. Niamh got grandfather shoes. That is very silly. She is not even a boy. People are silly.

The big noisy machines are moving all the snow again. I think they are too big. I like the little noisy machines that go on my sidewalk. 

Emmet is reading more books. About old old Greek people who invented everything about talking and thinking.

That must be confusing. The Romans had elephants. That is more interesting to me. You can not smell thinking. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment