Monday 7 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Four

Everybody is back to school. Except Craig and me.

It is very cold out. Niamh got a drive to school so she would not freeze into ice. That would be sad.

Zita was writing today so I got on the warm duvet to help. Everybody needs help writing. They always ask me. I am good at it. It is known.

Zita said she is going to be finished her university when the summer is here. That is good. Craig said then we will have a big cheese party. That is good too.

Emmet wore his new warm shoes to school today. His feet are still warm. He was happy.

Craig needs new tires. You can see inside them. Zita says this is not good. She is right. He will get stuck in the snow and freeze into ice. Silly Craig.

Niamh is toe dancing again. Her toes will get cold.

She was late tonight. She had to take another bus. She says there are some nasty people on buses.

Emmet does not go on buses. He says she is right. She should take me. I would fierce bark at them. If she took Ollie he might eat them. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment