Monday 14 January 2013

Day One Hundred and eighty One

Niamh got home. Not too late. She bought lots of clothes. I thought she was dancing. Oh well.

Everyone is reading for their university. It is very quiet.

Niamh slept in. She did not wake-up until 1 o'clock. She thinks she is Emmet. It is known. It is not so quiet now.

Craig and I played throw my Red Ball a lot today. It is still warm. When it is warm I do not slip on the ice and hit the fence. that is good.

Uncle Bill came over. He brought Zita one of his Christmas presents.

It is a book about Irishmen. He said it was very funny. Zita thought it was funny too. She laughed so loud she woke me up from my nap on my warm duvet.

Gramma is coming over for dinner. It is not a cheese party. That is good. I am a bit tired. I went to bed late last night.

Craig moved more of the ice. He has a big ice breaker. It is a bit scary. I do not go near it. Just in case.

Now I will not loose my Red Ball. That is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment