Monday 21 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighty Eight

It was very cold today. Zita and I went for a short walk. Too cold. Even my new coat was cold.

Niamh took all her homework to school. She was glad it was all finished.

Last night there was something I did not like outside on my street. I barked and barked. Niamh and Zita told me to stop barking.

They did not understand. There was something not right outside my house.

I went to the den. Craig was watching his team lose. I stood in the doorway and I barked at him. He understood. He came right away to look out my watching window. He told me it was OK.

He understands. He sometimes helps me watch my corner. He does not always believe me but he knows it is my job to watch out for my people. It is known.

I went to Dr. Smith today. Sometimes I have little accidents. It is very embarrassing. He has some medicine that will fix it all up. I like Dr. Smith. I barked too much in the car. Oh well.

Dr. Smith said I should eat more. Just like Emmet. 

Zita has a meeting tonight. I will be in charge. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment