Wednesday 30 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Ninety Seven

Raining today. The weather is very silly.

It is Sava's birthday today. Emmet and Chris took Sava out for pizza. Not at Mr. Tony's. They went to their pizza store near Emmet's old school. Different kind of pizza Emmet said.

Happy birthday Sava.

Emmet is downstairs. He is having a nap. They stay up too late fixing the world. It is known.

I got very wet today. There are big puddles everywhere. There are smells everywhere. That is good. When that happens the winter is getting ready to go away.

Lorraine came today and threw my ball a lot. I had to have dry feet before I could walk on the floors. Oh well.

Zita got presents for little Matilde. Niamh says she is almost as small as I was when I came here. I got big. So will she. It is known. When she comes here she can play with my blue bone.

Her mother is a doctor of fishes. She must get very wet. I bet she has to have dry feet before she can walk on the floors too.

Craig's team won last night. He was happy. That is good. 

I got so wet on my tonight walk I had to go in the bath tub. I get salt from the road on my feet and it hurts. Oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment