Friday 11 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Eight

We drove Niamh to the bus so early that there was no sun. Then we went for my walk in the dark.

Craig was still asleep when we got home. Oh well.

Niamh is gone way away. Zita and Emmet are at their university all day. Craig and I stayed home. It is not nice outside today.

Uncle Bill came over to keep Craig out of trouble. They drank coffee and ate sandwiches from Mr. Nacastro's cheese store. And a big sausage. None for me. Oh well.

I had a nap on my warm duvet.

Emmet is going to see a movies with his friends. They will have chips and hamburgers. That is what they do. Like my Red Ball I think.

It rained today. That is silly. It is winter. Craig says the weather will be sillier from now on. Oh well.

I like weather. Not too hot. I do not like too hot. The spring is nice. I get to help with the garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment