Sunday 6 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Three

I had a very long walk this morning. It was not so cold. I did not see the owl. It was a good walk. When we got home Craig was awake and threw my Red Ball.

Then they had coffee and I had to wait. Oh well. Then I had a nap on my bed in the kitchen. I can see the door from my bed. I know if anyone goes out. They might take me along. That is good.

More snow. I nearly got lost when I jumped in a big pile to get my Red Ball.

The big scary machines are going to come and take the snow away. The machines are very loud. They have lots of very big trucks that follow them all over. They are loud too.

Niamh's cousin Lucy in Ireland reads my blog to her dog Tilly. Hello Lucy. Hello Tilly.

Tomorrow all the holidays are over. They all have to go back to school. That is sad.

Except Craig who is old and retired. And me.

I have to make sure Craig has exercise. That is why I have to make him throw my Red Ball for me. Zita told me. It is a big responsibility.

It is not easy being a dog. Especially in a house full of stubborn people. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment