Thursday 10 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Seven

Zita said I am a big help moving the cars. She said I could be a chauffeur. That is silly. I can not push the pedals. I would run into something. Uncle Bill would laugh.

We had to get up so early for my walk that there was no sun. I went back to bed. Like Emmet.

Emmet got up too early and went back to sleep too.

He is learning all about generals who win their war sitting under a tree. He says it is confusing because all the fights have two names. Oh well.

Craig and I threw my Red Ball a lot today. It was not cold. I went to the garden too. I was tired today. Lots of running catching My Red Ball.

Niamh is very excited. She is going far away for her dance contest early early tomorrow. To a big hotel. On a nice bus. With her nice dance friends. It has a nice bathroom. That is good.

She will not have to take me or Ollie to eat nasty people. That is good. I bet they do not taste good. It would not bother Ollie. Dr. Smith would be sad if I got a sick tummy.

I am going to go to bed early tonight. It is known.





No comments:

Post a Comment