Monday 14 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty Seven.

Cousin Ciara is going back to way far away Ireland today. Niamh is going with her for a vacation.

Zita got a different aother car to drive them to far away Toronto. Where the airport is. They left this morning. I did not like it. I did not eat my breakfast. Oh dear.

I do not like it when everything is all confused. Everybody should stay here where I can take care of them. It is my job.

Craig and Emmet are still here. Emmet cannot go on airplanes for a while. Because of the nasty holes in his back. From the hospital. 

Craig does not like airplanes. They always lose his go fast chair. Too bad for him. 

Zita will not come home to her comfy bed tonight. She is sleeping at a hotel. With a swimming pool. She will come home tomorrow. Craig told me so. 

Craig and I played throw the ball a lot today. I was still sad.

Craig and Emmet are having Irish chicken tonight. Zita made it for them. So they will not starve to death. Or just eat peanut butter sandwiches. They are silly. It is known.

I will sleep way up on the comfy bed tonight. So Craig will not get too scared. It is my job.

We had toasts today. With jam. Ha. 

My friend Jamie came to my house for a visit yesterday. That was nice.  Professor Jill brought Emmet a cup for his tea. From the famous battle. In the broken house war. That was nice too. 

It is hard being the dog in this house. Nobody stays here. Like they should. Except my friend Emmet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment