Friday 4 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Nine

I had a nice quiet day.  

I went for a nice walk. This morning. It is still too cold.

Zita went to her too small office. But her little computer got sick and she had to come home. That is not right. Oh dear.

The nice man in walk up the scary stairs store fixed it all up. It forgot it was a computer. Just like Craig's mother. Oh well. 

The rascal ladies giant important meeting is all day 

Lots of Niamh's dance a lot friends are coming to my house for dinner. They have to go to a party. Altogether. Ha.

Emmet is writing all about the nice Queen's crown. Because we see it everywhere. Emmet told me. 

That is very interesting. I do not know why we see it everywhere. Maybe the nice Queen said so.

Craig is still looking for nasty people. In way far away. 

I got a sick tummy last night. I ate snow. I always have a sick tummy when I eat snow. I do not know why I eat snow. 

Craig says I am a silly dog. That is not very nice.

The present man brought all the very beautiful costumes. For Niamh's own made dance. For her dance a lot school. She was way happy. Me too.

All her friends tried on the beautiful costumes. There was no room in Niamh's bedroom. I guarded the door. Ha. 

Craig called Mister Tony's tasty pizza store. We will have tasty pizzas for our dinner tonight. Ha. 

Maybe I will get pizza bits. Maybe. That is good. 

Mister Kirian came for tasty pizza too. Everybody laughed a lot. 

Then all the ladies had to get all dressed for the party. It is a surprise party. I do not know why. Oh well. 

We have a very busy house. Zita told me so. It is known.










No comments:

Post a Comment