Monday 24 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Eighty Seven

Zita took the big black tube away from my side yard. I can play catch the Red a Ball with Craig again. That is good.

It is cold again today. We went for a long walk anyway. We went to my very busy street. To the store where Craig gets all the little books full of pictures. Zita got a newspaper for Niamh's home work. Not our nice little newspaper. A very big newspaper. Oh well. It was a very nice walk. It was windy. The wind makes my ears all flappy. Ha.

Craig had to go out. To the dentist. Oh dear. I stayed here to guard Zita and Emmet. I am a very good guard. It is known. Sometimes I might bark at people too much. They might be nasty people or robbers. Who knows. It is hard being a dog.

Emmet went for a walk. I did not go. Sometimes I pull too much on my walks. So I only go with Zita. Oh well.

Craig is the nice French policeman again. The policeman has a new dog. He has to train him to be a big help policeman's dog. The dog likes the policeman's very big horse. He is a brave dog. Horses are very big. And smelly. It is known.

Zita has to go out to a dinner party tonight. It is not a cheese party. I am not going. I have to stay here because I am in charge when Zita is away. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment