Saturday 13 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Five

Craig and Zita and I did not have a sleep in today. Too bad for us.

Because Susan had to drive Zita to get a special giant car. 

And Zita brought it back to our house. Ha,

It is so big the go fast chair can get right inside. Ha.


It is not our giant car. We just borrowed it. 

Because Craig still cannot just get into our own cars. Too bad for him.

I got inside too. And I did not even have to jump in. 

Because the giant car has it very own get in easy ramp. 




So nice dogs do not have to jump all the way up. Or the go fast chair either. Ha.

I got in all by myself. And out too. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig and Zita went out in the giant car. Just to see everything.

Because Craig had not seen the brand new not for cars bridge. Right across our canal. 



And lots of other new things too. Ha.

Because he has a too sore shoulder he cannot get in the cars.

So he has just been in our nice house for a long time.

They even went to see everything new at Zita’s Mister Saint Paul’s university. 

It is full up with brand new houses.

But I had to stay at home to mind Emmet. 

Because he is still busy making his for far away Wales story beautiful. It is my job.

Craig and Zita even had very tasty sandwiches from a from France restaurant for their lunchtime.

But there were not any extras. Oh well. Too bad for me.

When Niamh came home last night she had a go fast on the street board. With little wheels. Ha.

A store gave it to her. And Miss Anna too. 

Because they work at the beautiful clothes store. I do not know why. Oh well.

A long time ago today my friends Craig and Zita got married. In a church. 


But then it was only them in the old house. Oh dear.

I was not here. Or Emmet or Niamh. It was just Craig and Zita. 

I do not think that was so nice. That is why Emmet and Niamh and I are here.

Because there were not enough people in the other house.

So then we got our very close but not so very very old house. Our own house.

So Emmet and Niamh could have giant comfy bedrooms. With lots of pillows beds. Ha. 

So I could visit them. When there is the very loud thunder. Ha. Those are good bedrooms.

There was another football game today. Up on the busy street.

So Zita and I had our before dinnertime walk when all the people were not here. Being lost. Ha.

Craig and Zita and Emmet went to a very very tasty food restaurant tonight. 

Because today is that special because you got married day. 

But Niamh had to go to a loud outside music concert. Too bad for her.

I stayed here to guard the house. 

So I had peanut butter treats. Ha. That is a good job.








No comments:

Post a Comment