Sunday 19 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Four

It is a full of too much snow day. 

Because it was snowing all night when everybody was fast asleep.



But today is a nobody has to do anything day. Ha. That is a good day.

Zita did not have a sleep in today. Me either. 

We had to talk to her mother and father in way far away Dublin. 

On the telephone. Not on the computer.

Then Craig was all awake too. He did not have a nice sleep in either. Oh well.

So we had our toasts altogether looking out my watching window at all the too much snow.

There was snow all over everywhere. I could not even see our own sidewalk. Oh dear.


Then Zita had to read some new stories for her university. 

So I minded her. Ha. That is an easy job.

Last when night I went outside for only a little bit of time I came in covered in icy snow. Oh dear.



So Zita had to use my lovely towels to get me all toasty warm again. Oh dear.

Then we went in the den to watch the nice church man detective. 

We did not look out the window at the windy snow. Not even one time. Ha too bad for it.

This morning when Zita was finished reading her interesting for her university stories she went outside.

To move lots of the too much snow.

I could not help. I could only watch her from the window.  



That is not all right. I like being a big help. It is my best job.

But they do not make move the snow shovels for nice helper dogs. That is not all right.

Then I had to go in the den with Craig. 

Maybe because of some too much barking. Maybe.

Then I sat in the black car so I could watch everything when Zita was moving all the snow. Ha. 

That is my favourite job. 

After Zita moved lots of snow away from my side yard we were going to go for a nice walk.

But we could not go.

Because the snow was up to my tummy. It is not so nice to have a cold tummy.

So I helped Niamh make a very tasty cheesie chips lunch. For everybody. 

She said I was a big help. When I was not being a too much barking dog. Oh well. 

So after lunchtime we went for our walk. 

But because the noisy machines moved only a bit of the snow we did not have a very long walk.

Because it is too hard walking in the too deep snow. For me too.

So when we came home Zita had a cosy warm squeaky clean shower.

And then I had a nice nap.

So I could mind Zita when she was reading more stories for her university. Good for me.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight.

Because Niamh was with her friends at a beautiful clothes store dinner party.

After dinner maybe we will watch more detectives tonight. 

Maybe we will have some treats too. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment