Monday 19 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Eight

Today was a holiday for us.

Because it is the day to say goodbye to our nice Queen. 

But it is not a holiday for Niamh. 

So she had to go to her very early in the morning university classes. 

I had a little sleep in because I am a little bit tired all the time.

And Zita helped me stand up before I had my medicine. 

I cannot walk so well if I do not have my new medicine. 

This morning Zita and Craig watched everybody say goodbye to our Queen. 

Right on Zita’s telephone. 

So it was a bit of a sad day. Too bad for us. 

And we listened to the music from the big as can be church. Oh my goodness me. 



That is a very big church.

There were even some of our soldiers there.

Because she was our nice Queen too.

And at the very front there were our special police on their very beautiful horses. Oh my goodness me.


And they had their very sharp pointy sticks. 

Just in case there were nasty people hiding in the bushes. Ha. 

And there were lots and lots of Scotsmen soldiers and they had very loud bagpipes. Oh dear. 



And there were very sad people all along the very long road. Oh goodness me. 

Even our friend Doctor Tanya was there. To say goodbye too. 

And at the very end of the road there was our nice Queen’s giant castle. 



And now she is going to stay there forever with her husband. That is very nice for them.

When Craig and Zita were watching the goodbye Craig and I had our round toasts. 

 And when it was all over Zita and I looked out my watching window. 


After lunchtime Zita and I went on a little amble. Just on my block. 

I wanted to go for a nice all over walk.

But I get too tired to go even a little bit far nowadays. Oh dear me.

So I just stayed in the kitchen this afternoon to help Zita.

And it was very very rainy so we were glad we had our amble before all the lots of rain. 

After my first dinner Zita got the frozen peas from the other refrigerator. For our dinner.

We did not play the pea game tonight. 

I was a bit too tired. 

But Niamh could not be home for dinner tonight.

Because she had to help her friend find a beautiful wedding dress.

So she phoned Zita and they talked about beautiful dresses. 

After our dinnertime we will watch the far away islands in Scotland detective. 

That is a good program. And there are no noisy bagpipes either. Ha.

Then it will be time for bed.

I did not have a nice sleep last night.

Because I was a bit uncomfortable. I do not know why. Oh well.

Zita came down on the floor with me until I was fast asleep. That was very kind. 

Maybe tonight will be I will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment