Sunday 4 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Three

Oh my goodness me. 

I was very brave last night.  

When we were watching our detective program all the thunder in the world came here.

Right on top of my house.  

Zita and I were a bit very scared.

So I got right up on the comfy sofa to keep her company. 



And we stayed right there until all the scary thunder went away.

So it could find somewhere else to be scary. Oh my goodness.

Zita told me I was the bravest dog ever. Ha. Good for me.

Then it was time for our lovely bedtime. 

So we went to fast asleep.

You cannot be so scared when you are fast asleep. 

When we were all awake again it was another painting the kitchen day. Oh dear.

Zita had to paint some of our walls more than three times.

So they would be beautiful. 

I did not get more spotty. Ha.

This morning Niamh had her good morning coffee right on the beach.

In front of the giant ocean. She sent me a picture. 



I could not see any giant whales. That was good. 

Before lunchtime Zita went to the grocery store while the brand new paint was getting dry. 

I minded Craig. 

And he found me some very tasty chicken for my lunch. Ha.

Mister Tom brought us some detectives programs. But he could not stay.

Because he had to go a make a singer sound as beautiful as could be. Oh well.

Mister Dallas is minding Niamh for me while she is by the giant ocean.



Niamh sent me a picture so I would not worry too much. 

After all the delicious groceries were put away Zita found the neat and tidy grass machine.

Because when we were not looking that grass just grew.

And Zita said that soon tigers would live there. Oh my goodness me.

So she made the grass nice and short again. That was a good idea. 

Because tigers are not such nice neighbours. It is known. 

When it was time for my afternoon nap Craig and Zita went on their adventure walk. 

I did not even wake up when they got home. Oh dear.

Then Zita went to help Susan. 

Because Susan needed her own too much coffee.

Because she was making fat balloons for all the little children. Oh my goodness me.

So Zita found her one. Maybe a delicious treat too. Maybe. 

When Zita got home it was time to paint those walls again. Oh dear me.

But I minded her the whole time.  Right beside her. Ha. 



We are very good together painters. 

Then it was time for my first dinner. 

Tonight I had the orange potatoes on top of my dinner. Those are tasty potatoes. 

Craig and Zita had chips and squishy eggs for their dinner. 

Then it was time to watch our detective program.

Because we were all finished painting the kitchen. Ha. That was a good idea.

Now everything in the kitchen will be in all the right places. That will be a good idea. 







No comments:

Post a Comment