Thursday 15 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Four

It was a beautiful day this morning. 



So Zita and I had a lovely little walk.

Then her bicycle took her downtown to her other office.

So I had a nice outside nap.

It was not too hot for nice naps today. Ha. That is nice weather for me.



And then Niamh was all awake too. 

But Craig was all dressed and awake too. Oh my goodness.

Today is Niamh’s all day at her nice university. 

And today Emmet is teaching at Mister Saint Francis’s university. From his own computer in Ireland. 

And after Niamh and Miss Lily went to their university Craig and I had our breakfast.



We had two toasts today. One had peanut butter but only one had delicious jam. 

Because someone east nearly all our jams. Oh dear me. 

Then I had a nice before lunchtime nap with my friend Craig.

Because it was a Poppy and Craig day today. 



And when it was my lunchtime I got yogurt on top. Ha.

Then I had my after lunchtime nap outside. 

Because it was still a beautiful day. Good for us.

But then there was a nasty bite you wasp outside.

So I came into our kitchen to finish my nap right on my comfy rug.

When Niamh came home I was all awake.

Because it was time for me to help with our tasty dinner. 

Sometimes that is a very tasty job. 

Tonight there was only Craig and Zita and me for our dinnertime.

Because Niamh and Miss Emily and Miss Lily went to a place with a little bit of food but lots of beers. 

But we had a very short dinner.

Because Zita and I had another rascal ladies’s meeting. There are too many meetings. 

So we only saw a little bit of our detective program tonight before it was our bedtime. Oh my goodness me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment