Thursday 22 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty One

I did not have even a little sleep in today.

It was a too busy morning.

Everybody got up too early. 



Craig was all awake and dressed even before Zita’s old bicycle took her to downtown. Oh my.

And then Niamh was all awake too.

Because she had an early in the morning visit with our very nice dentist. Up on the busy street.

It was too busy in my house. 

So I just went back to fast asleep on my comfy kitchen rug.

I did not even wake up when Craig had his breakfast croissants. Too bad for me. 

But it was a very lovely day outside.


Because it was the very first day of the leaves fall down time. Ha..

There is a tree on my own street with orange leaves. Oh my goodness me. 

After I was awake again and had my breakfast I went into my side yard for my after breakfast nap. 

I stayed outside for a long time. Then I came inside.

To mind Craig.

Because it was a Craig and Poppy day.

When Niamh was finished at Doctor Don’s she went right away to her nice university.



There are lots of beautiful trees at Niamh’s university. 

And special roads just for bicycles. Ha.

And a fast train road too. Oh my goodness me. 

I had a very nice before lunchtime nap on my very comfy rug. 


And when I was all awake again it was time for my lunch. Ha. 

After my lunch Craig and I went outside for a long time so I could smell all the winds.

And he could listen to his interesting book. 

He said that there were not nice dogs in his book. Oh well.

He should find a better book.

When we came in I had a cookie. Ha. Then I had my afternoon nap. 

But all of a sudden I could not stand up.

Because my back foot got all tangled up in my help up me strap. 

And I fell over. And I was a little bit scared. Oh my goodness me.

But Craig came in and called my friend Cara. 

But then he got it off all by himself.

And when Cara came I was standing right up. So I got some hugs.

But I was still a little bit upset.

So I went out and lay down in my side yard for a little while. 

But then it was my dinner time so I came right back back in.

Because you cannot miss your delicious with chicken dinner. 

Craig did not put the that strap on again. In case he did it wrong.

Because there are too many straps. 

And Mister Furrgus fell over too. I thank he was trying to be a big help.

But he got all tangled up with his very big sword. And fell right down on the floor.

But he was not even sore at all. 

But his beautiful soldiers hat fell right off. Oh my goodness me.

So when the slow bicycle brought Zita home we told her all about our afternoon adventure. Ha.

She was very surprised. Ha. Good for us.



And then Niamh came home.

But she already had her dinner at the university.

With Cara and Lee and Miss Tarryn and Miss Emily and Miss Lily. Altogether.

Because they all have their classes on the same times. Ha. 

And Cara told her about my adventure. Ha. 

Then Niamh went downtown. 

To take pictures of important places for her university class. 

Craig and Zita and I had more tasty for Shepherds pie. With lots of peas.

Frozen peas are my favourite.

Then it was time for the detective program. 

They are in way way way far away Australia. And we saw kangaroos. Ha.

But it never rains there so they do not have lots of very beautiful flowers like us. 

They have kangaroos instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment