Tuesday 13 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Two

I had a very quiet morning today. . 

Before Zita went to her other office downtown on her old bicycle we went for a little walk.

Then after Zita left Craig and Niamh got up at the same time. 

But Niamh and her very fast bicycle had to go to the lovely store. 

So then it was a Poppy and Craig day.

When we were finished our toasts I had my after breakfast nap.

And I had it outside. 

Because it was not so hot today and the sky was not very beautiful.

It was filled up and all over with clouds.

But then it was just a rainy day. 



So I finished my nap on my comfy kitchen rug. Ha.

After lunchtime man came to our house.

But he was all lost and Craig had to go outside and find him. 



I did not like that.

Craig should not go outside without me. I told him so. 

Because maybe he would crash again. Or get all squished. Oh my goodness me.

I would be in the house and could not be the best helper in the world. That would not be all right.

Then the lost man brought us lots of new boxes for our televisions. Oh my goodness me.



There was a very big garbage box on my other street. 



And after that lost man left a very very big truck came and took that box away.

And I saw it from my watching window. It was very noisy.

So I had a very busy afternoon.

That is why Craig and I an another tasty toast. Just because. 



And it was a very tasty toast too.

Because it had jam on top. That is the very best kind of toasts.

Then the bandages nurse came. And Craig was in the bathroom.

So I answered the door by myself. Oh my goodness me.

I had a very busy afternoon. It is known. 

And when she was all gone I minded Craig. 



That is always an easy job for me. 

Tonight was the hard questions restaurant night for Niamh.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight. That is an easy job too. 

Zita came home early from her office.

Because she had to have another dinnertime rascal ladies meeting. 

But before it was our dinnertime the go fast car took her to my little hospital.

So she could get my new medicine. That was very nice. 

But we were in that rascal ladies meeting for a very long time.

But then we had toastie cheesies for dinner.

And I got two pieces. 

Then was just the right time to watch our detective program.





No comments:

Post a Comment